EdGym as your Provider
1. Staff – When you book EdGym for your School, your program will be run by qualified gymnastics coaches who are passionate about teaching gymnastics.
2. Programs – EdGym has developed its programs over many years in conjunction with the school syllabus. We provide all children with a firm foundation of the fundamental locomotor and non-locomotor gymnastics skills, and give them the opportunity to progress a their own ability level. All students receive a certificate showing their achievements at the end of the program.
3. Equipment – We provide each school with a large range of equipment throughout the program, including tumble strips, mini tramps, bars, beam, wedges and the opportunity to use the GymBus on the last day. Your students will love learning new skills with the aid of our high quality equipment and the ever popular GymBus.
4. Courses & Costs – Our courses are tailored to suit the budget and physical education needs of each individual school. Choose from 10 week, 5 week and One off Reward Days. All the school needs is an area approximately 8sq metres.All programs run between 8—10 weeks depending on your school needs and can be tailored to suit your timetable.
5. Peace of mind – Free trial day for all schools.
We offer schools a free trial session, so we can show your students, staff and parents the fun and engaging gymnastics sessions we can run for your school.